Images

Amelia Earhart

She is probably my biggest hero. For English we have to write a short fictional story on something from history  I have chosen her. As much as find her interesting, I can't for the life think up a 1500 word story about her. My brain isn't wired in that way. Much the same I am a terrible liar.

I love when you know someone so well you start to find out little weird things about them. They become more human, in a sense. I think that is why I enjoy books so much, slowly but surely these charaters become real; they become your friends. I love the analytic type of writing. Finding the symbolism and stuff in a book is so cool. Yep, I'm that kid.

What is something weird about you?

That story is due in the morning..I should probably get crackin'.

Love Always
Jessica

0 comments: