Images

Relief

Today was definitely not as glamorous as yesterday. I only left to get my mom some hair dye, other than that I spent the entire day writing Essays and Autobiographies. Oh the joys of scholarships! Alas, I am finally done with them all! HURRAH!  I have not felt this relieved in quite some time. I turn them in on Tuesday. I only have 3 and a half days of school this week! I know what you're thinking! "Does this girl EVER have a full week of school?! And the answer is: Not really! I have found that there is always a field trip to go on. However this week is enrollment for underclassmen, as I will not be returning for my Super Senior year, I get to stay home! 

If you know of any clever love cliches, I would be ever so grateful, I have to write a paper using a tonnn of them. 

Love Always,
Jessica





0 comments: