Images

Today!

Today was so great!

I got to miss school again and go to this really fancy lunch for female athletes  The Olympic sand volley ball Gold Medalist was the speaker! The food was AMAZING and I was with my tennis girls who I miss, oh so much!


I really am very short, the girl I'm next to is normal sized. The girl on the far right is my doubles partner, her name is Jessica too! She's taller than me..usually. Haha

I can finally post an outfit! And alas everything is forever 21, 'cept tights which were probably target. 


Classy food shot. I don't know what this is, but I want to know how to make it. YUM.


After that me and the boy braved the cold weather and took some  film pictures at a park! We also went to see Warm Bodies. IT IS SO GOOD. GO SEE IT. RIGHT NOW. So much fun. We came back and watched the Audrey Hepburn movie Funny Face. It's real good too. I love movies, if you couldn't tell.

What have you been up to these days?

Love Always,
Jessica


1 comment:

  1. Oh i get major film envy, it's ridiculous, if my boyfriend goes to see a film with his family, I always feel left out, even when I'm away!
    It's silly
    Very pretty cardigan :)

    x

    ReplyDelete