Images

Ground Hogs day!

I have no idea whether or not he saw his shadow. Or if a ground hog should be our figure of authority on weather. 

Savannah was in a play today! She was Mrs. Drysdale, in the Beverly Hillbillies! They did really good! I love seeing all the kids at school pulling together to make some thing really cool like that. I also think it's so cool how many of the kids come to the shows. (No one comes to Orchestra concerts. And ours are free!) But I'm not bitter... :D

This morning my brother got hit on his way to work by a guy that fell asleep at the wheel. Both of them were okay; however, both cars are pretty messed up, if not totaled. He's got some whiplash but it's not too bad. Luckily the man had insurance, so everything will be taken care of. They were both wearing seat-belts too, thank heavens. WEAR SEAT BELTS. 

Hope everyone had a nice safe day.

Love Always,Jessica




0 comments: