Images

Running out of time


It is very close to midnight so I must be quick!

I made this three layer cake, for a boy who is EIGHT not twelve. He liked Legos and Basketball. The top is the lego man head, and the bottom is a basketball. 

I sure do hope that he likes it. I think everyone is hypercritical of the things they do. I know I am to the max at least. I get so nervous, especially because I charged money for this one. I don't want anyone to regret having me make their kids birthday cake. 
My mother has a friend who owns a wedding/party cake bakery and she is going to recommend me to work there! How exciting! 

I really want to own my own cake shop some day... I can dream, can't I?

Well it's late and I think I'm going to watch Breakfast at Tiffanys again. 

Would me giving recipes/pan sizes be a cool thing to? Or maybe I could do a 'how to' post? Thoughts?

Love Always,
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Oh I was excited to see what you'd come up with, this is really cool, it must have taken you ages! I don't think I'm quite at the tiered stage yet! Well done and if it's not too personal, what sort of price, about you charge for a ale like that say? Im interested in case I ever try my hand :)

    X
    Ps, how to's are always cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I charged 25 dollars, I spent 11 on ingredients, I usually try and double the price of ingredients and then try and factor in how long it took me and give myself at least 5 dollars an hour. But since this was for a friend it was cheaper. My willy wonka one was simpler but I charged 30. I'm not sure if that helped you any..

    You should totally give it a shot! I'd love to see your work!

    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete