Images

One thing: Do you ever get the mean reds?

Breakfast at Tiffany's is my all time favorite movie.



I feel like Holly Golightly and I are kindred sprits. Never really sure where we belong, phoneys, but we really believe what we believe. Just how she acts, in that sorta dopey way. It really is hard to explain things like that. If you haven't ever seen it, it is on Netflix! And Netflix is free the first month! There are no excuses!!

Audrey Hepburn is just plain awesome also. Do you have any Kindred Sprits? Real or Fake?

"I'm the top banana of the shock department."

 

Tomorrow me and my mother are going down town to some fancy fabric stores to look for fabric! She's going to be making my prom dress! I'm excited! I love the Plaza, so pretty! It also is snowing right now. My favorite. I hope you're having a nice weekend!

Love,
Jessica

0 comments: