Images

I live in a place.

I live in a city.
 
A city constantly shadowed by a bigger city.
 
A place where there are pretty skylines.
 
Skylines of other places.
 
 
 
My city isn't that great, infact everyone I know wants to leave it.
 
To some bigger better city.
 
And I'm right anong with them.
 
But sometimes I like my city.
 
Where I've grown up.
 
The roads I know.
 
It's fimiliar, and friendly.
 
And maybe, it's tired of being overshadowed by bigger and better things.
 
If you really think about it,
 
Somewhere's always better.
 
So you might as well like where you are.
 
Anyways, I've decided what college I'm going to, it's in a bigger better city. And I'm going to miss my city. Nostalgia really is my biggest weakness. Me and my mom went to that fabric store and bought everything to make my dress!!!!
 

Love, Jessica

0 comments: