Images

Death of a Salesman

Instead of heading to my local public learning institution this morning, me and my Intro to Fiction class faced the freezing rain and headed downtown to see the play, Death of a Salesman. I had never read or seen this before, but it was really great. The set was amazing, how they transferred back and forth through time was so clever. The actors were brilliant. After the play was over we even got to have a Q & A with them! If you have not seen it and you have the opportunity to I highly recommend it. It was sad, but a classic struggle for the American Dream. 

Tonight they are calling for snow, I really hope we have a snow day  as my paper is not finished and walking to The Coffee Shop in the snow sounds really wonderful. I might even try my hand at baking some bread. 


Here's a shot of the lipstick I spoke of quite some time ago, my modcloth shirt and my favorite apron! It's from Target.

Love Always,
Jessica


0 comments: