Images

John Green/ Nerdfighteria

John Green has been my favorite author for many years. Looking for Alaska is my all time favorite of his many lovely creations. (I have 2 copies, one is signed!!!)  I highly recommend reading it if you haven't. His books make me laugh out loud and cry out loud. I find myself becoming friends with the characters and getting an adrenaline rush right along with 'em. I think that's why he's just so great. And the community built by him and his brother is so great as well! 

However, something that makes me kinda sad, and happy at the same time is the fact that Nerdfighteria is almost 1 million strong. And while I'm super stoked about all these awesome people are gathering together through the internet. It is kind of a bitter sweet moment, like now it's not so much of secret, not so close knit. I've been watching since about halfway through Brotherhood 2.0. What do you think of this? My states Nerdfighter group on facebook had been discussing this lately, really cool to hear what different people think about things.

I must do some math! and hopefully sleep before midnight! School starts WAY too early! 7:20 a.m. 

www.youtube.com/user/vlogbrothers

Love Always,
Jessica

0 comments: