Images

TGIF

Today I got an order from Savannah's dad for a birthday cake for his son! Woo! I love making these bad boys! In fact I made one last night!



I was bored and wanted to practice Shell borders and some string work! I think it turned out pretty well!

 
(I promise my face doesn't usually do that)

Anyways, the order is for a boy turning 12. The thing is, I have NO idea what a 12 year old boy likes. I have never been one, and my brother is 19. Been a few years. So, hopefully I can think of something! Suggestions..??

Hope you had a lovely day!

Love Always,
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Thats a work of art! And maybe a car theme? Or skate-boarding? Video games...

    Good luck, be sure to post a pic of the finished order if poss :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you for the help and the compliment! I will for sure post pictures! :]

      Delete