Images

Update: Coffee

I love coffee.

And I'm not really talking about the taste, but that's growing on me. My friend I mentioned in the last post (Savannah) is a barista. I'm getting a little bit ahead of myself!


Photo and pour by savannah

Coffee really has presented me with a lot of opportunities and friends. Without it, I wouldn't have grown as much with the Lord (Don't hate on me) And I wouldn't have been blessed with a lot of people I now hold near and dear to my heart. The atmosphere of coffee shops is just the perfect place to talk about serious things or just to hang out.

Same as above.


Savannah is who I started going to church with, say 5 years ago?, and in our church there is a little coffee shop, and we used to hang out there and read the Word. I really think that's how we became as close as we are. Then from there we started going and getting coffee and meeting people. And she met a really cool barista who is sorta her 'counselor' at church now. And this baristas room-mate was introduced to me, and we really hit if off I she's become sorta my councilor.



What I'm trying to say is that I'm a horrible story teller.

Today me and Savannah went to coffee, and really caught back up. I think we've been neglecting our friendship and putting other priorities ahead of each other.

Coffee has had a really positive effect on my life. Yep super pretentious hipster.

What has had a positive effect on your life?

I'll try and be better at articulating what I mean in posts.

Love always,

Jessica

0 comments: