Images

Life Scouts

I saw this on Alex Day's Youtube, and then on Heidi's blog! I thought I would post the badges I had earned. And maybe some pictures/ stories to accompany them!




I have done archery many times in my life, although none recently. I would LOVE to do it again! (The Hunger Games has influenced this want greatly.) I did archery through Girl Scouts, and I pretty sure I actually have the archery badge! There are no picture to prove this fact though!


I've been in a few parades in my day, but most recently for my high school tennis team. We had a Home Coming Parade. (It's the dance that corresponds with a football game, if you didn't know). We made the float the night before and it was a really fun team building time! I will really miss tennis after graduation. (I'm on the far right)




I am a 17 year old in America. I drive. I love my car too!! Got my licence on my 16th birthday! Woo! (that's my car, and a look into my suburban life.)


I took French for 3 years, and was actually really good at it. I SO wish I would have stuck with it because the French 4 class is going to France this summer! BUMMER! Such regret.


In 3rd grade my family took a trip to Colorado and we did in fact walk up a very short mountain. And We rode horses up one, and rode a tram up Pikes Peak. So I'm counting it!

What badges have you earned?

Love Always,
Jessica


Edit: As you can see I'm working on changing the format, and HTML is hard, so things might not be looking pretty for a little. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica, thanks so much for the link! That's really sweet :)
    And you heard about Lifescouts too!

    I love the new layout, I hope you don't mind me asking, did you do it all yourself? You're right HTML is really difficult to get to grasps with, I've been struggling even to do the simple things lol!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no I didn't! I downloaded a template from http://www.soratemplates.com/ and then uploaded it to here! They give pretty good instructions on how to change it to your liking and stuff.
      -Jessica

      Delete
    2. Oh wow, I shall try that! Thank you :)
      X

      Delete