Images

Growing Out

Growing up should be called growing out. As we get older our lives don't just expand in one direction, they get bigger, more complex, and challenging in all aspects.

Out growing people and things, even clothes is what's supposed to happen.

You might want to grow up to be a doctor, but right now I just want to grow.

I try and remember that it's okay to let go of things, people are especailly hard. I think maybe it's okay to meet up every once and awhile with your old friends and talk to them about life for a little while.

I'm graduating soon, and I think it's making me a little worried.

This is an odd post, I just woke up from a nap, and now I'm going to sleep.

Love Jessica

 
For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
-Audrey Hepburn

0 comments: