Images

Tuesday.

I have always liked Tuesdays; they hold so much promise. However, after school, I came home and slept until dinner. I think things are starting to catch up with me.
Photo by Kaelah. 

I saw this dress on Kaelah Bee's blog. I must get it when it comes back in stock! It's so perfect. While you're on her blog, you should enter to win a kitchen-aid mixer! If you don't want it, I'll be more than willing to take it off your hands. ;]

Today was a good kind of chilly. The kind that reminds you you're alive. My school was evacuated due to a bomb threat today. It's so crazy, I don't even live in that bad of a city. The news is scary sometimes, I often wonder what the world is going to be like in 10 or so years. I don't understand why there seems to be so much of THIS stuff lately. I think we are being stripped of our innocents, and no one is trying to stop it.

Love Always,
Jessica






0 comments: