Images

Wish list

I really like valentines day. I've never had a valentine before, so I'm pretty excited! I just love the idea of telling people you care about, that you care about them! AND, you get chocolate. There really is nothing better. I'm going to be whipping up some  heart cakes similar to the one posted here! I am a huge sucker for festive clothes, so I have quite a few heart dresses I bought as valentine gifts to my self over my lonely life. (just kidding) I think it is important to remember to always love yourself. Even if you don't have a special someone on February 14th, you yourself are still very special. So go out and treat yourself! Can I get an amen?!

How will you be celebrating this day??

Source

I love this, if I love someone more than cake it's a really big deal. 

0 comments: